SPRING 2017 NFL FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUES
Pick 6 Sports is "All About the Kids" and is ready to provide kids with an awesome time this upcoming season:
- 17+ Spring 2017 locations with Saturday and Sunday options. Pick the league that works best for your schedule.
- Programs Pre School (Age 5) thru 8th Grade. Once a week commitment with games and practices on the same day.
- Wear the same gear as the pros with officially licensed NFL Jerseys
- Everyone Plays!! Build Self Confidence in kids via coaching, developing, and practicing new skills. Designed to teach kids age appropriate skills while staying active and having fun!
- Non-contact football, with emphasis on safety
- Volunteer Coaches are required to pass national background checks and USA football certification
- All NFL Flag Programs are 5 on 5. Spring Programs kick off in Mid to Late March and run thru Early June.
- Save when you register early! Price increase up to $20 on January 27th, 2017.
- $10 Multi Child Discount when you register 2 or more kids.
Spring 2017 NFL Flag Football Leagues
|PROGRAM||AGE RANGE||DAYS OF WEEK||LOCATION||COST||REGISTER!!|
|NFL FLAG RENTON - SATURDAY||Pre K thru 4th Grade||Saturday 2pm - 830pm||Hazen High School||$149||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG RENTON - SUNDAY||Pre K thru 4th Grade||Sunday 2pm - 7pm||Hazen High School||$149||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG GREEN LAKE||Pre K thru 8th Grade||Saturday 230pm - 8pm||Green Lake Ball Fields||$149||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG SEATTLE - SATURDAY||Pre K thru 8th Grade||Saturday 230pm - 8pm||Montlake Playfield||$149||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG BELLEVUE - CLYDE HILL||Pre K thru 6th Grade||Sunday 12pm to 3pm||Chinook Middle School||$149||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG WEST SEATTLE||1st thru 6th Grade||Sunday 12pm - 5pm||Hiawatha Community Center||$134||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG SEATAC||Pre K thru 8th Grade||Sunday 12pm to 6pm||Sunset Park||$134||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG KENT / AUBURN||Pre K thru 2ND Grade||Saturday 9am to 2pm||Wilson Playfield||$134||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG MARYMOOR PARK||Pre K thru 8th Grade||Saturday 9am to 4pm||Marymoor Park||$149||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG SAMMAMISH||Pre K thru 2nd Grade||Sunday 1pm to 5pm||East Sammamish Park||$149||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG PUYALLUP||3rd thru 6th Grade||Sunday 12pm to 5pm||Kalles Jr High School||$119||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG GRAHAM / PUYALLUP||Pre K thru 6th Grade||Sunday 12pm to 5pm||Glacier View JR High School||$119||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG TACOMA||Pre K thru 6th Grade||Sunday 12pm to 5pm||Mason Middle School||$119||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG GIG HARBOR||Pre K thru 6th Grade||Sunday 1pm to 4pm||Harbor Ridge Middle School or Gig Harbor High School||$119||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG OLYMPIA||Pre K thru 6th Grade||Sunday 12pm to 5pm||Washington Middle School||$99||REGISTER NOW|
|NFL FLAG FEDERAL WAY||Pre K thru 6th Grade||Sunday 12pm to 5pm||Meeker Middle School||$119||REGISTER NOW|
Late Registration Fee of $20 applied starting on March 2nd 2017. Above prices are before Sales Tax.
- When will schedules and teams be released? Schedules and teams will be released no later than 2 weeks prior to the 1st day of the program. Typically in January / February we will release a schedule guidance that gives you a better idea of the days and times of the program.
- How are kids grouped together? Kids are grouped by Grade. Our divisions for 2017 are: Pre K / Kindergarten, 1st/2nd Grade, 3rd/4th Grade, 5th/6th Grade, and 7th/8th Grade
- How do you schedule games, there is a large time window on some of these program? We always schedule the younger kids first and then schedule the older kids. Pre K / Kindergarten are always the 1st game, 5th/6th or 7th/8th is always the last game of the day.
- My child has a group of friends who want to play together. Is that possible? Yes! One of the great things about youth sports is it allows kids to hang out with their friends in a fun and active environment. Just put in your friends names under a buddy request. Have them do the same. Just remember if you have a large group of kids, please ensure one of the parents volunteers to coach.
- What is the max team size? This year the max team size will be 10 kids per team to ensure all playing time for all kids. We ask that all kids play on average 50% of the game over the course of the season.
- I am a coach and have a group of kids who want to play together. How do you do that? Easy! Just have the kids request you as a coach. For the Coach, fill out the Volunteer Background Check Application and list your kids.
- Can our team be the Seahawks? Maybe.... All of our teams at each location will represent different NFL Teams. We do try to honor our Volunteer Coach request to pick a team they want to be. For the Seahawks we do rotate that around to different teams each flag season. We select a team who has previously played in our program and coaches/kids/parents display the PICK6 Parent and Coach Behaviors.
- What size football do you use? For the 2nd grade and under we use the "Pee Wee" ball. For 3rd grade and up we us the Junior Size football.
- Are there days were there won't be any flag football this spring? The 3 dates we do not play on in the spring are: Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, and Memorial Day Weekend.