Pick 6 Sports is Hiring for Spring 2017
Have fun, Get in the Game, Join the Team!
Pick 6 Sports, the largest provider of NFL Flag Football in the Greater Seattle area, is looking for individuals to referee flag football games for our upcoming Spring season! Our program is “All About the Kids” and we want great employees who like to have fun, encourage kids, ensure safe play, and be active out on the Football field. Our mission is to put a smile on every kids face ,but that starts with our employees having fun and creating that fun environment.
Our program is about kids having fun and dreaming big! The Pick 6 Sports staff is empowered to ensure the kids are having a great time while maintaining a safe environment on the field.
Available Jobs for Spring 2017
- Field Managers - Overseeing and running the Pick 6 Sports location.
- Referees - Officiating recreational non contact flag football games for kids who are primarily in Elementary school.
- Must possess an energetic personality, have a great attitude, love to smile, and give kids High 5's
- Good communication skills with the ability to explain rules to elementary-aged players and create good rapport with volunteer coaches.
- Ability to be active. Typically you will work 3 to 4 games at 1 location. Our typical games are 45 minutes long and are for boys/girls ages 5 to 12.
- Typically a referee can plan on doing 2 to 3 games a weekend at 1 location.
- Pass National Background Check
- Reliable transportation
We do provide training on the rules and how to referee a youth sporting game.
Pay is hourly and we do send out pay once a week.
Hours / Dates
We do hire our Referees and Field Managers into a location. Typically you can expect to work 9 to 10 days during the spring for about 40 total hours per location. Employees are able to work or apply to work at multiple locations. See Below areas where we are hiring. Our Seasons run from Mid March thru Mid June.
How to Apply?
Interested in applying or knowing more about the position? Please email email@example.com and we will be in contact to set up an interview with you. When you email please either include a resume or an overview of why you are interested in the position. Here is the link of the Job Application that will be filled out at the Interview.
Got further Questions:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or hiring managers below.
- Rodney Brown - email@example.com
- Denay Stell - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glenn Widmer - email@example.com
Spring Locations that Pick 6 is hiring:
- Kent - Saturday 845am to 1pm
- Marymoor Park - Saturday 1045am to 2pm
- Seattle - Saturday 2pm to 8pm
- Renton - Saturday 245pm to 8pm
- SeaTac - Sunday 1045am to 4pm
- Renton - Sunday
- Bellevue Newport Hill
- Bellevue Clyde Hill
- Puyallup - Sunday - 1045am to 3pm
- Tacoma - Sunday - 1045am to 3pm
- West Seattle - Sunday - 1245pm to 5pm
- Seattle - Sunday - 1245pm to 5pm
- Sammamish - Sunday 1045am to 4pm
- Gig Harbor
- Federal Way